Wishlist Wednesday #31

12:22 AM

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paperwhere we tell you about a book that is currently on our wishlist that we are excited for!

This week on Phil's Wishlist:



Gwen has a destiny to fulfill, but no one will tell her what it is.
She’s only recently learned that she is the Ruby, the final member of the time-traveling Circle of Twelve, and since then nothing has been going right. She suspects the founder of the Circle, Count Saint-German, is up to something nefarious, but nobody will believe her. And she’s just learned that her charming time-traveling partner, Gideon, has probably been using her all along.
This stunning conclusion picks up where Sapphire Blue left off, reaching new heights of intrigue and romance as Gwen finally uncovers the secrets of the time-traveling society and learns her fate.

I read Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue earlier this year, and really enjoyed them. Over the course of the year though I kind of forgot about the series, now that the third book is being released next week, I feel the need to pick it up. If I remember correctly the end of the second book was amazing and I needed to know what was going to happen next when I read it. This isn't on my top priority list, but I'll probably ask for it for Christmas!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I've been meaning to get around to reading this series for ages, everyone seems to love it! Hopefully you enjoy it when you get aroudn to reading it :)
    My WW: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/wishlist-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this series before. I think I'm going to have to rectify this!
    Great choice!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I read one book from the author (a chick-lit) and quite enjoyed it, so I look forward to this series a lot as well. I have first two books already.
    I hope you get it soon and enjoy it!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Ruby Red but haven't read it yet. They sound good. Great Pick :)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/10/wishlist-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything from this series, but I keep hearing good things! I hope you enjoy!

    Lisa
    My Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images