Dead to You by Lisa McMann~Guest Reviewer!

12:29 AM


Pages: 243
Publisher: Simon Pulse
ISBN: 9781442403888
Genre: YA Mystery


Review by Kristina

Synopsis (Goodreads.com):

Some memories are better left untouched.
Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family.

It's a miracle... at first.

Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together.

But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked.

Something unspeakable...


My Thoughts (Spoiler Free)

I felt so bad for Ethan! He should have be self-reflecting and relaxing, not having to confront his abduction so soon! Hadn't anyone in this book heard of post-traumatic stress disorder?

This book made me want to cry at times because Cami was so sweet. On the other hand, it also made my stomach weak because of the way Ethan's family was treating him, as well as I wanted to kill Blake with my bare hands for being so rude. 

Oh my god... Speechless. This book made me so emotional, I could barely control it. Powerful story, but some parts seemed rushed, and a character in particular bothered me to no end.


I give Dead to You 3/5 stars!


✿✿✿❀❀

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images